Slow but steady conversion work on the headless and armless Cadian 8th models, into playtest 'concept' models for Project Big Kahuna.
Here's a breakdown of what's been used for the work so far:
- Cadian shocktrooper plastic bodies and legs.
- Cadian vox heads, for 'rebreathers'.
- Space Marine scouts shotgun and boltgun arms, converted with Cadian arms. Lots of shaving, cutting and gluing here.
- Metal 'jump packs', free of hassle (Could be bigger, but I suppose I'm happy with the result)
- Milliput putty elbow & shoulder pads (A bit flaky and clean-up required. A good tutorial here).
To be continued...
Note: All illustration work depicted here is fan art and all fan supplement rules are completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Ltd. All models are converted from Games Workshop Ltd parts and components with other non-official sources and are completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Ltd.